
You know that feeling when you're just waiting for that thing you know is gonna happen but it doesn't until you might start to forget it. And maybe you try and deny the actuality. I can be fine. I can blame my problems on other things. I can stare into your face and love everything about you. I can fall in love if I really wanted to, if I could. Fear is not love, love is not fear. I'm scared, but I wanted you more than I wanted to deal with it all by myself. I wanted to share more than just cigarettes. I wanted to share something that might have very well been more than we bargained for. I can look passed all that shit that people like to fuck around with, I can look around the rumors and exes, I can look around at everyone I'll be signing off. And I can look around at what could have been, but I look at you and I see someone that I wanted more than all of that could have ever have bothered me.
No comments:
Post a Comment